⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 284 Level 3
    Options

Boycott or delete the game they’ll figure it out when revenue dries up

• juliekay21
    juliekay21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ridiculous if you don't give lives you won't receive any. Game has players on my game I can send lives multiple times. Now you're going to limit how many we can use while playing candy crush. I've been playing for years & take long breaks away from this game. If I have a limit to how many lives I can have saved, this should be evidence that I'm sending lives as the game was intended to be played! Now I'm limited to 20 extra lives based on reasons that just don't make sense. If I have this many lives accumulated I should be able to use them. No limits on lives I am able to send? For players up in higher levels you would expect them to have more lives saved & should be able to use as many as they like. Ridiculous rules. How about not charge for lives & free game time. Stop showing paid packages of lives that King wants you to spend money on rather than use the lives sent to them by others. As the game is intended to be played give a life get a life & if I have built up large quantity of lives I should be allowed to use until I have no more lives left. If this is what I choose.

• liveleemartin
    liveleemartin Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m so pissed off. I’ve also been playing for years and you’re now limiting lives up to 20/day for what?? Cuz we’re accumulating all of them?? So what?? And your levels are more difficult even for the easy levels. I also noticed that it’s too difficult you change it to a difficultly level. And I’m not buying anything for extra play time. Total BS. Gonna go play another game. Players should boycott this game

• Aarai
    Aarai Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

The lives limit REALLY SUCKS. Awarded 1 hr of boosters, couldn't use because I was out of "lives" (although I had banked lives from friends).

I've been playing for 9 yrs +, level 11,000+, and this is just ridiculous. The sad part, I really like the game and the challenge of completing levels. But I will not pay for lives when I have lives banked.

I have found a new game to kill time and decompress from the stress of life.

And yes, I paid for extras but in that game, once you pay, you get ADDITIONAL ONGOING PERKS/BONUSES.

You can play for HOURS and there is no pressure to buy. It is totally up to the player whether he/she wants to get "deep" in the game.

It makes no SENSE to (1) encourage friends to join and (2) award "bonuses" that a player CAN NOT use because of a stupid life limit.

And YES, I am telling friends that ask me, not even to bother playing the game

• teresab
    teresab Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Shame on you Candy Crush!Why limit our lives ,to make more money?I have been playing for many years and have made many friends and now you limit them!Why add new friends or send lives if everyone is maxed at 20.

I will not spend a single cent in this game going forward!

Shame on you!

920308 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

They keep referring about how to accept lives! It’s ridiculous, our problem is not accepting, out problem is ‘not being able to use our saved up lives’ . Cand Crush was pushing making/accepting more friends and now I have 900 extra lives I wasn’t begged to get for nothing! I’m level 7000 and sadly the 12000 levels are suffering too. This is really stupid. At least @CandyCrush should’ve let us use up extra lives until we reach the bottom line.

• Azeret
    Azeret Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

We must take a stand now who knows tomorrow they might put a limit on gold bars also. The way they are after money is rediculous really. And to top it all they don't even bother to respond to our complaints. Don't spend any more money on this game we'll all see their downfall soon if they are not prepared to do away with limitations 🤦

• mbunye
    mbunye Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Im not happy at all with this 20 lives per day! Please can it be removed???? It’s very limiting.

• Lollihammer
    Lollihammer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I would like to know what development team on this planet thought it was a good idea to limit the amount of time players spend in their game. It's not fun and this doesn't encourage us to buy lives - it just makes me turn off the game.

Time based rewards are now utterly pointless, and before where I could waste a few hours swiping away, I'm now logging off after my life limit hits.

Ridiculous that there has been no communication about this despite the backlash, but I expect nothing less from Activision.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?