How is it the cup race started less than an hour ago and yet somebody already has 12,000 points

Options
Jeff22644
Jeff22644 Posts: 10 Level 2

So I'm kind of confused. How is it that the candy cup race thing just started and somebody already has over 10,000 points? How fast can a person possibly clear a level? Are these bots inserted into the game in order to make goals for people to get them to play more? In my estimation it takes approximately 3 minutes to clear a level and to load the next one and to start and in that respect if a level is only paying out between 3 and 400 points that would mean that this person would have to play 300 levels which is impossible. I tried finding out and I tried asking how many bots are actually in the game versus actual players? Also where can I find out just how many hours I've been playing this game I know you must track it and you must track how many hours of commercials I have watched. Just curious as this game is the grandiose grandfather Big Daddy of all waste of time apps ever created. I'm just wondering how many years of my life I've shaved off here.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?