Do you have A strategy for quarter finals?

Options
ZsazsaSusan
ZsazsaSusan Posts: 68 Level 2

I am a bit prepared. I don't pay to play..but I think I can stand toe to toe with cashers. Wish the ads were 100 percent working...but over the last 24 hrs...I did some prep work...getting ast very bad ads that didn't reward

Comments

• ZsazsaSusan
    Options

How about you as a player? This comp.is going to be a blast. Shame my old acct couldn't get unlocked I was in the 3700 range

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

I did the Warm-up event, although the reward was totally insufficient to prepare me for what's coming next, as I used more resources than I received. This said, I did only the minimum to complete the objective - 4 episodes or 60 levels. Yes, it's more than necessary but I didn't want to lose my episode win streak.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to make the best out of Cinema ads. Choco Box also helps a little just like the daily Machine and Wheel to stack a few boosters in anticipation of the quarter-finals.

I hope they won't change the mechanics. Yes, winning doesn't mean you're better - it only tells who has more time to spare. However, highest level players wouldn't be able to participate otherwise, especially with the 20-life a day limit. Since I'm at lvl 4866, I'll be doing just 1 episode a day as usual to avoid running out of boosters and gold bars and will time my Royale competition with my daily Cup episode.

Good luck to all! 😝

• ZsazsaSusan
    Options

Good luck..don't purchase anything or those free incentives will disappear. I made the mistake of going after a 1st time buy special because I had a 99 cent credit on Google pay. Sweet sam gone. Extra chance gone. The steal races disappeared for a while hour when I logged tonight..because I complained on support. If you spend one penny...no more freebies. Not sure how I am going to compete. I placed first in the qualifiers using sweet sam...hanging out clicking through all the ads. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?