⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold Bars just mysteriously disappeared.

Obscured
Obscured Posts: 4 Newbie

I have an issue that isn’t getting resolved. I have a new iPad and was trying to sync my Candy Crush account with my old device. It seemed like the answer was to login with a King account so I set one up and my levels synced but I lost all of my gold bars on all of my devices. The only answer I’m getting is that gold bars are not transferable or refundable. I am not trying to transfer them to a new game, I’m just trying to get them back on my old devices. They have all just mysteriously disappeared. Any suggestions?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,497 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

We're sorry for your inconvenience, but you need to contact our Player Support Team here,.so they can check up what happened in your game. You can contact our Player Support via the Help Center option from the Game Settings menu.

You can also email them from here:

Contact us

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,333 Legend

Hello Obscured the answer you say you have received from Player Support does not make any sense. Gold bars are saved to King's servers so don't need to be transferred from one device to another as they just follow your account.

The only thing I can think of to suggest is that when you sign into your new device make sure you choose 'sign in with existing King account' and not 'sign up with email' when signing into your game.

The fact that your gold is missing from your old device is a bit worrying though because if your gold doesn't exist on your old device then it can't on your new device.

• Obscured

I am totally baffled. I played on two devices regularly. When I got a new iPad everything seemed to transfer fine to the new one except I was on a different level. That’s when I tried to sync the new with the old. I did not have a King account so I created one. I wonder if that crashed the old account? I tried everything. Logging in with Apple ID, resetting my password, anything I could try. It is possible I screwed something up. I just wanted help from King to get back to my previous state. I am on a high level. Approx Level 10160 and I had over 1000 Gold Bars. My level evened out across all devices. My boosters are accurate on each device, they were always different of course and now I have lost Gold Bars on all devices. Well, actually I just won ONE Gold Bar. King emailed me and very condescendingly said, “I’m sure you’re a great player and you will soon be earning a lot of Gold Bars with your skills” I don’t think that is the proper helpful response I needed.

• Obscured

Well King just admitted I have two accounts and verified that Gold Bars are not lost but they are saved in the server. How can I have one account with all my Gold Bars that I can’t access and another account with the correct Level. Any device I log in on comes up with the correct level? I never had trouble until I set up a King account to save my progress. I don’t understand why they won’t help in this situation. They said to log out of all devices, restart device and log in with email and password. Still no Gold Bars but at my high level.

• Alienscar

Hi @Obscured I am well and truly confused by what you have been told by Player Support. It doesn't make sense to me that you can have two separate games synchronised at the same level, but only one of them have your gold.

I also agree with you and wonder why they can't offer you more/better help. If they can see that your gold is there why can't they tell you how to access it!

I do wonder if it has anything to do with your Apple ID as I don't know if that is a means of saving your acount like Facebook is.

I never had trouble until I set up a King account 

I did not have a King account so I created one. 

These two statements make me wonder how you were saving your game prior to creating your King account. You were saving your game weren't you and not just playing and letting the game store itself on your device?

The only person I know that might be able to shed some insight on this issue is @Deryck. I know Deryck used to have more than one account so he might know how something like what you describe can occur.

• Alienscar

You can't contact @Deryck, @Obscured but I was hoping that tagging him might get him to post here.

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 113 Level 3

This happened to me 2 years ago:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/281029/gold-bars-was-reduced-from-5600-to-102

Unfortunately there was no response from Player Support Team.

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4

Hi @Obscured and @Alienscar

i actually just came here ti give @Deryck an update about happened with my game accounts merging into one. Hopefully I can help out. A few months ago I had two game accounts all of a sudden merge into one. It messed up everything I. Every game which I used those game accounts for, At first I thought that only Candy Crush saga was affected until I went to play the other games. It messed up my friends list and F5 teams. I still have not gotten this issue resolved, however I have been in contact with player support and now have a solution from them. Here is what I did I put in another ticket and said that it did not save my game once I did that I got an email from Player Support and gave them more information as well as pictures showing what level the accounts were on, they responded back and tald me that I could create another game account and then send them the new game user id and then they would be able to put me back on the level I was on, The bad thing is that I lost all of my boosters and gold bars, the did nit give me my gold bars, th

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?