⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold Bars was reduced from 5600+ to 102

Options
quekkc
quekkc Posts: 114 Level 3
I have been playing Candy Crush Saga for many years on my Facebook account.

Overt he years, I have collected more than 5600 gold bars.

This morning I tried to login to the App with a King account via e-mail which I signed up some times ago and rarely used. It opens up with 102 gold bars. I am not surprised. Then I switched back to my Facebook account.

To my horror, my 5600+ gold bars was reduced to only 102. I immediately refreshed the game several times, login the App using other phone as well as 2 desktops via Facebook. They all showed up 102 gold bars.

Please help.

Thank you.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @quekkc
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

I'm sorry for your problem, You will need to contact our Player Support for missing items from the game.
    You can contact Player Support by clicking here.
  • quekkc
    Options
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas,

I wrote to "Player Support" as advised.

It's the machine that read my message and it doesn't understand my problem.

So, it is referring me back to this Community site.

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi @quekkc It may be worth retrying with a different combination in the support form. Player support are the only people who can help with gold bars. It would be handy to have your user ID ready.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi @quekkc

Please email the Player Support directly from the game on mobile. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

If the Gold Bars haven't been purchased, then Player Support aren't able to refund them either. Only purchased items can be reimbursed. 
  • quekkc
    Options
    Crazy Cat Lad

Thanks for the info. I wasn't interested in any refund. I just want my gold bars reinstated.

It's definitely the system error that cause me to lost more than 5000 gold bars within a minutes.

It takes years to build up to that level.  All efforts will be wasted if it can't be recovered.

• quekkc
    Options
    Thanks @Flanje, will try that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?