Level 105

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,265 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: We want your feedback on the levels 12 635 - 12 680!.

Comments

• kayy95
    kayy95 Posts: 0 Newbie

I’m on level 105 currently … & I just recently downloaded the app…. I’m loving it ❤️ I just wish I didn’t have to wait for a life to play again that’s the only thing sucks! But hey, I guess that’s just another way of making me put my phone down for a second and find something productive to do but I love love love this game! It relieves my stress!!

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

@kayy95 If you are only on level 105, I suggest you take a look at the forum, check out what people are saying about this game, it’s basically a pay to pass game nowadays, you will soon find that out. Unless you are willing to shell out at least $20-50 per week, I suggest you quit when it’s still early.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5

I disagree with that. They could enjoy the game for years to come, paying or not.

You don't have to wait if you have friends to send you lives. There are annoying limits to the amount of lives you can send, receive and use you should be aware of though. I'd advise you not to watch ads for extra lives. Use ads for Sweet Cinema instead, or pre-level bonus (better not though) or help in case you fail and it's realistic to clear the level with the help from ads (if it's not realistic, then do not activate the ads). At these low (and easy) levels, it's better to stack your boosters and gold bars, as you'll need them later on when levels start to get harder and boosters will let you both clear levels and keep your win streak bonus. Talking about levels past 2000 at least. Also, try taking a break after completing and hopefully winning a full episode, as you get a bonus for doing so.

Just like the tiny tips above, it's of great help to talk to other players. This will enable you to enjoy the game better and longer.

Have fun! o/

P.S. I realise past couple of comments are off-topic but let's not be too harsh.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?