⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I did not get credit for finishing my last level in Candy Crush Saga... I accidentally clicked. help

Options
Cheryl_Marcum
Cheryl_Marcum Posts: 3 Newbie

I finished my last level and I accidentally clicked a post to X it out and left the game.  When I came back, I was still on the same level.  I was playing Candy Crush Saga.  Please help and move me on with rewards  Thank you.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello Cheryl,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Unfortunately if you clicked to close out the game before it was finishing up the total, that is still considered "a quit the game" scenario. It will not record that sorry to say, you'll have to do the level all over again. I've been in this situation before.

Good luck to you!

Jilly

• Cheryl_Marcum
    Cheryl_Marcum Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

You misunderstood what the circumstance was.  I did have to play it over that was obvious. What happened was, I get pop-up notices from FB when someone posts on my page.  And when I won the game, I went to hit the share box for going ahead of another player, and the pop-up showed at the same time I hit the share, as it was in the frame.  I DID not intentionally close the game.  But thank you for acknowledging.  I did win again and have move several levels up.  

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2017
    Options

You're welcome for acknowledging! Congratulations on winning again! The pop ups are the most annoying nuisance in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?