⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

why cant i land on the jackpot??? I have been playing Candy Crush since 2013 and I have never landed

Options
Quistina_Applebu
Quistina_Applebu Posts: 1 Newbie

why cant i land on the jackpot??? I have been playing Candy Crush since 2013 and I have never landed on a jackpot

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Quistina,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  I don't have a magic answer for you but it does happen! I hope it will happen to you soon too. It's just the luck of the draw, it's not you personally. I've been playing Candy Crush since day one and ever since they came out with the wheel I've won it 3 times in however many years that's been. I waited a very long time to hit it the first time, I just figured it was there for show and nobody ever got it but when I did finally get it I couldn't believe it myself. You will get it one day I just know it just be patient I guess that's all I can say. I know it's frustrating! 

Hope this helps you somewhat! 

Jilly 

• Doc_Davies
    Doc_Davies Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I got it once.  Now on level 2739, how many years is that, about 5?  So about once in 1500 at least.

• Bumpy_Mainer
    Bumpy_Mainer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It used to be possible but now, like the games of the old west, it's rigged up to slide by the jackpot. 

No one gets jackpots.

So you can purchase the boosters!

• bigredtlf
    bigredtlf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 1756 and have never hit the jackpot either. My sister has hit it a couple of times though.

• Louida__
    Louida__ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I landed on it once and NOTHING showed up.  figured it was just a enticement with no reward.  That was after 3 years of playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?