⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• SigmaMMX
    SigmaMMX Posts: 331 Level 3

I agree too. 20 lives per day is pretty boring even more so in competitions like Candy Cup etc.

Frankly! King has to change that soon. Nobody is happy about it. 😠😠😠 

• cgold
    cgold Posts: 31 Level 2

I spent 5 days on one level. I refuse to spend money anymore. The life limit is ruining the game.

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

Everyone seems to of gone quiet these days, I gather more and more people have left the game now which King has pushed people to do. There is no fun in the game anymore, your stuck on levels for weeks at a time due to the 20 lives rule. People are refusing to spend there hard earned money on this game because the 20 lives rule which king have enforced is just plain unfair. I've personally removed my payment card as I refuse to spend money on this game now, I use to spend money on boosters etc but there is no point to it anymore due to the restrictions. You also win boosters but can't use some of them because they are time limited so when you only have 20 lives you can't use the boosters. We were told to add friends which I stopped doing because you only need 20 friends to get 20 lives a day now so another pointless move by king. Everything king has done to this game all points down to money but what they have done is make the players stop spending there money or deleted the game all together so nice one king. Who ever thought this idea up needs sacking as they have ruined what once was a fantastic game to play, I'd quite happily take over and make the game much fairer.

All I can say is you players stick to your guns and don't spend your hard earned money until king puts the game right back to how it was as I'm sure they are losing a lot of money now.

• Nancy-32
    Nancy-32 Posts: 2 Newbie

I can't stand this limit on lives you can use. I think the designers have misconstrued what is happening when people accumulate lives. People are constantly giving and receiving lives daily. Their explanation is bulls****! It's so that people will buy more boosters and lives and bars. It's that simple. It's like a drug dealer. They get people hooked with free dope then start charging for it. Then guess what? They increase the price. It is backfiring with me. I just play other games. So if you want it changed back, don't buy anything, play other games and they might reverse this decision. Or not, because they don't care about your enjoyment, only the bottom line.

• greyhound7982
    greyhound7982 Posts: 23 Level 2

I keep checking back to see if there are any updates to the stupid 20 lives limit. No light at the end of the tunnel. Playing just stressing me out. After 10 years, the fun is gone. Such greed.

• Wendy_Beaton
    Wendy_Beaton Posts: 4 Newbie

Love all your comments. We must stick to our guns and make no more purchase. The limit to 20 lives is a smack in the face after the encouragement to make more friends. I really do like buying gold and bonuses but I refuse to buy lives or bonuses if you limit my play just to get more money.

• Wendy_Beaton
    Wendy_Beaton Posts: 4 Newbie

Hey Candycrush I don’t need you to explain to me how the life limit works I know how it works I just need you to put it back the way it was and stop being so greedy me and my friends just want to play with the rules the way they were

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

Another thing, Candy crush need to stop advertising for us to buy gold bars and boosters, we will not fall for that one ive removed my payment card until our lives have been reinstated, we are not thick and stupid to fall for your games, no point buying boosters when you only have the 20 lives rule, can King not see that? We will carry on protesting this unfair just you have put upon us.

A nice reply from king would be great to say they are monitoring this thread, but obviously they are hiding behind there generated replies and not giving a real and honest reply to us.

• Jettalady
    Jettalady Posts: 19 Level 2

I want more than my 20 lives they allow us. Not right. They are not listening to what we want back. I can go thru the 20 lives very fast. I have stopped buying extra moves, etc. since they took away getting lives from our friends. it just takes me longer to get thru a game. I have stopped supporting them quite a while ago since they do not care about us their long time players. They are only interested in getting us to buy. Hopefully no one is buying and they are losing money. If they give us back what we want, then we would be happy to buy extra moves, etc. Until that happens no money from me.

• Kai_Parker
    Kai_Parker Posts: 8 Level 2

No no no..... that's not the right way how you handle your users. Honestly I think the gamers are to quick finishing the levels and the programmers can't be that quick with new levels. But when you stuck on a difficult level and you have received 30 minutes of candy bombs and you can't solve the game while you reached your day limit of using lives make it a bit more frustrating as it is anyway.... there must be a better solution for this.

CC longtime player

Kai

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?