(FINISHED) 🎃 Get your exclusive Halloween Pumpkin party Badge!

Comments

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,855 Jelly Moderator

Me and my family have always went all out decorating for Halloween my kids favorite time of year so we would always decorate and have a big Halloween party for all the kids in our community I have hosted this since my children were little for the Halloween party we have prizes for kids for best costume scariest costume sweetest costume I have games for kids to play to win prizes I always fix up Trick Or Treat buckets full of candy to give to each child that is at the party its usually a big blowout the kids love it that's why I do it I usually throw the party night before Trick Or Treat night so all the kids have their buckets I give them to use on Trick Or Treat night 🌙 I always dress up me and my girls and sit outside and hand candy out to all the cute little kids that walk past our house this is usually our tradition for Halloween every year next comes Christmas 🎄lol 😆

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,609 Pro Player 👑

Like most people my family and I carve pumpkins and decorate our house. We dress up and handout candy to all the neighborhood trick or treaters.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,583 Level 5

When I was younger I dressed up for Halloween to get the candy🍬, But now I celebrate it less than before, I give it to children who come by, Or if no one comes by I eat it 😋😅

Happy Halloween🎃

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,896 Sweet Legend

My favorite Halloween memories include treat or treating with my grandchildren. My second favorite Halloween memory is from this community when I created a Halloween story in 2020. Tiffi and her friends entered a scarecrow decorating contest and I had the community members vote for their favorite scarecrow.

And below is an image of the winners.

If anyone would like to read the story, below are the links.

Halloween 2020 in the Candy Kingdom (Part 1)

Halloween 2020 in the Candy Kingdom (Part 2)

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,112 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your answering and celebrating Halloween Party with us together! 🎃👻🦇

🎃👻🦇 Happy Halloween All Of You! Spookymazing! 🦇👻🎃

Reminder! Please share with them your favorite Halloween customs, traditions, or even a favorite memory and earn this limited-time-only Halloween badge :

• RobinJohn123
    RobinJohn123 Posts: 19 Level 2

Our Halloween traditions are awesome. We started with our 2 daughters- who are now 31 and 29 years old. Now we do it with our 9 year old grandson. Beginning of October we all go to the local Haunted House, the we start our decorating, we have a lot of decorations we put outside and inside, they pick out their costumes, and candy for passing out in the neighborhood. We have a Friends and Family Halloween Party, we bob for apples and play other halloween themed games. Then we go trick or treating around our block. We love Halloween....

• bmkersey08
    bmkersey08 Posts: 5,739 Pro Player 👑

Our tradition is to have our kids and grandkids (8 grandsons) come for pizza supper on Halloween. They all come in their costumes and get to see each other’s costumes, and I (Grandma) dress in costume as well. Over the years I have been a witch, a clown, a hockey referee, a pirate, and many others. After pizza they all go on their way trick or treating…..

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,655 Level 4

We start at the beginning of October and decorate the house. We have the Halloween theme in speakers at the windows. We change the door bell to a haunting ring. We have candles in the windows. The yard has headstones in it lite up. The steps are lite up so people don't trip coming and going. We also give out chips and pretzels not just candy. There is a big pumpkin, Casper the friendly ghost on top of the roof waving at people so they know this house is giving out candy. We end the night with a Halloween scary movie that we watch with our friends. I pick the little girl down the lane. I personally don't like the really horror scary scary movies.

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 772 Level 4
    edited October 2022

When I was younger, my parents would let me pick out a Halloween costume from a catalog.

On Halloween, I would go around the neighborhood collecting candy.🍬🍭🎃

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 8,057 Level 5
    edited October 2022

Hi @QueenB

Thanks @Diamond_Lim

Happy Halloween to all community members.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?