CANDY CRUSH

Options
mjrose103
mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2

2781 to 2795 TO MANY TIMED AND CLEAR JELLY LEVELS. TIMED ONES ARE BAD ENOUGH LET ALONE CLEARING JELLYS ALSO.

Best Answer

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

I so agree.  Used multiple bars to get the extra time on a few of the levels as not enough +5 candies were dropping to get extra time.  This entire episode has a lot of the timed/clear jellies......Ugh !! Disappointed. 

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Options

Yep, I so agree. It appears every other level was a timed w/jellies to clear.  I had to use a few gold bars to buy extra time on 3 of the levels in which there were not many +5 special candies dropping to give you the extra time.  Ugh !!! Disappointed

• Debbie-5
    Answer ✓
    Options

I so agree.  Used multiple bars to get the extra time on a few of the levels as not enough +5 candies were dropping to get extra time.  This entire episode has a lot of the timed/clear jellies......Ugh !! Disappointed. 

• Steve_Gregory
    Steve_Gregory Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Worst set of levels EVER ... Drop cherries or clear jellies timed mode ... no creativity or puzzle solving challenge ... instead we get a multitude of annoyances ... word to the wise King ... don't repeat this nonsense ... 

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

I hate the time levels and this was horrible with so many.  All they did for this entire leg of the game was to take old levels and put a timer on them.   So many levels lately are just repeats of other levels, nothing new.   My hands hurt and don't work that great, especially on my laptop mouse, creating too much lag losing too many seconds.   Glad to put the game away now.   I get 9 gold crowns on this leg, and it was 5 of the timed levels that I had to try, try, try again.  

• Jennikirton
    Jennikirton Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Can not down load to this device have to reload every single time. Then it loses a life when it blinks off so frustrated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?