I could not continue candy crush saga level 2791 even though I paid 10 coins.

Options
Vera_Yau
Vera_Yau Posts: 3 Newbie

After time's up, I paid 10 coins but the game ended abruptly without giving me extra time. Candy Crush Saga level 2791. Date: 22 Sep 2017. I would like to request for refund.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Vera Yau,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Not only on level 2791 it happened to me twice when playing through facebook.  I had no option for boosters to start and when I tried to purchase extra time with gold bars it took the gold bars and timed out anyway. So being a gluten for punishment tried it again in another one of these ridiculous timed levels and it did the same thing again.... took the gold bars but no extra time.  This is definite bug.  No boosters fullstop.  And I wasted 20 gold bars.  Please fix.

PS I hate timed levels so I am hating the whole episode.

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

These are the levels that do not allow boosters when playing through facebook.  That includes spending gold bars on extra time.  Please take notice and fix.  I wasted gold bars twice.  2781 2784 2786 2789 2791 2793 2795.   Whole episode not tested obviously

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Lynn PS,

Thank you for writing here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Anita_Scarlett
    Anita_Scarlett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Lynn PS,

Thank you for writing here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

I have the same problem like Vera, i just knew this forum today, you can see the history on your database that i used 2 or 3 times of my gold bars to have extratimes, but the end i didn't get any and i just wasted all my gold bars for no use at all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?