Lost all progress after syncing.......HELP!!!

Heywood
Heywood Posts: 6 Level 2

HELP!!!  I was at level 1650 (approximately) on Candy Crush on my android phone and opened a facebook acct. on my laptop. On my android I tried to sync my game to my facebook acct so I could play on my laptop and it put me on Level 1. I am afraid to play on my phone to make matters worse. How can I get back to my old level on both and not be at Level 1. I can provide my name and email address associated with the old acct if necessary to reinstate the level. I opened a King acct, have a FB acct now and the old King login address for my phone.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,896 Sweet Legend

Hi Heywood, did you open a new Facebook account?  The only way that you can get back to your last completed level is to log in with that original email address.  If you are using a new email address to log into your Facebook account it will not have your progress.  Facebook saves your completed levels with that original email address.  Can you log back into your Facebook account with your original email address?  If you can then I want you to clear the history on your phone and then log out and log back into Facebook using that original email address and you should be back to your last completed level. 

• Heywood

Respectfully this does not answer my question or is a very vague answer.

1. I have had candy crush for a few yrs on my android phone only and am at Level 1650 (approx)

2. In the last few months I opened a Facebook acct and afterwards downloaded candy crush there. (The email address on my android and the email on my facebook login are not the same)

3. From my android i attempted to sync the mobile candy crush with the facebook acct and now both are at Level 1. 

4. I purchased boosters recently so King know where I was on my levels.

Your answer to log in to old email address makes no sense 

The only responses I get to my email are standard "format" answers that do NOT address my specific issue.

IS there anyone put there who can help or should I just give up, erase the program and deny my credit card charges?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,896 Sweet Legend

I have elevated your response to a King Admin so you should be hearing from someone shortly.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Heywood & Elsa,

Thank you for posting and answering here on King Care.

@Elsa: You gave a great answer and what you wrote is indeed correct.

@Heywood: please try again now.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team 

• Heywood

Apparently I am not being clear or something.

Can you reset my Candy Crush to the original level? Since I made purchases days before you must know what level I was at prior to this issue.

Again, my android phone has a gmail address attached to it that was the email that I used to make purchases on candy crush.

My email address for facebook is a yahoo email address and was never the address from my phone.

YOUR RESPONSES

did you open a new Facebook account?  CLEARLY I STATED I DID IN MY QUESTION.

The only way that you can get back to your last completed level is to log in with that original email address. (WHAT ORIGINAL EMAIL ADDRESS??) 

If you are using a new email address to log into your Facebook account it will not have your progress.  Facebook saves your completed levels with that original email address.  Can you log back into your Facebook account with your original email address? (WHAT ORIGINAL ADDRESS, IT HAS NEVER CHANGED)

If you can then I want you to clear the history on your phone and then log out and log back into Facebook using that original email address and you should be back to your last completed level

(WHEN I DO THIS THE LEVEL IS STILL 0)

King Care obviously does not care about customers or they would have some way to respond timely and accurately to questions. The response above from the King Care team does not even address my questions and is insulting.

Should I just dispute the credit card charges on Paypal and give up??

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Heywood,

Thank you for your answer.

Please refrain from using capitol letters here on King Care as this is considered shouting and there is no need to do so.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?