level 417 alphabetty saga

Options
Dorothy_
Dorothy_ Posts: 1 Newbie

15 moves to make 16 4.5,6 letter words bubbles at bottom pop on 4 moves, glitch on facebook puzzle?

Answers

• Betty_Poole
    Betty_Poole Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I just complained a few minutes ago and then miraculously passed level 417 finally!  Unfortunately you have to make a word with 5 or more letters over each bubble and you're going to have to rely on sheer luck and hope that the purple arrow tiles that u create by using 5 or more letters to spell your 1st 2 words, is pointed at the bubbles below! Good luck because this level is outrageously difficult and I'm a little shocked that I actually passed it and that it's not impossible, it just seems like it is!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?