⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 2871

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

What an absolute joke. 5 lives gone in 3 minutes 59 seconds. Another pathetic timed level to start the newly released episode. For a person my age this level is impossible. I can't even get remotely close.

Seeing nobody in the games room is remotely interested in the problems faced with these levels by elderly and handicapped players, I think it is time I found another more suitable activity in which to invest my time and money.

Answers

• mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2

What is king up to :- this level is downright impossible. Unable to clear the top section let alone the bottom

• Cipo
    Cipo Posts: 38 Level 2

It's a really bad joke when a timed level (above all, with very little time) starts with candies dropping in place. Who needs players when King designs levels that play itself? Brilliant idea!!! I'll guess they will make a lot of money without players. 

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    edited November 2017

wait till you get to 2874 - no way - I got through the first three with tons of lives - boosters and extra time on the first one -  ready to call it quits with this one (I don't spend money - I use stuff I save up from sugar drops)

• G_Dog
    G_Dog Posts: 34 Community Manager

Hi all,

Eugene!, really! Are you saying that 2871 is possible? 

How did you get past it? Those above are saying it's impossible! What are they doing wrong, any tips?

Helping them might get you past 2874?

Thanks.

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

I dont understand how they can't make a feasible timed level. They are all ridiculous. THis is another money grab crap level.

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3

Level 2871 is just stupid.  First off there is no warning that it's a timed level so first try was a f----ing joke.  More than 12 times today i had less than 10 seconds left after one move because of waiting on the stupid candies to finally stop.  These timed level are no fun and nothing but frustrating.  So for me i will never spend another nickel on this stupid company's product.  Congratulations King, you've finally drove me away from your company...

• Kati_Panczel
    Kati_Panczel Posts: 1 Newbie

Same here! I'm just about to quit after all this time. I hate the tensed up feeling of the timed levels. I hated them before and I hate them even more now!  I played Candy Crush to relax, this is not relaxing at all. There's absolutely no skills involved in this level just a stupid mad dash with no results.   I loved this game but I think it may be time to move on! Good luck everyone out there. Thanks for the good times CC. Makes me sad that you are driving your fans away ....

• rmur23

An absolute freaking joke.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    edited November 2017

Agree with everyone (well everyone but Graham-H anyway)--posted about this myself.  I especially agree that it is rotten that we don't even get warning that it's a timed level. And Graham-H (moderator maybe?)---If you really read Eugene's post, you would realize how he was complaining about the ridiculous amount of boosters and/or extra time needed to barely finish this level.  And how in the world is "helping" other players going to get him to pass a later level?? Do you know something we don't know?  

• rmur23

Don't waste your time until its nerfed. It will be.  Impossible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?