We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

passing level 1452

frannie1964
frannie1964 Posts: 15 Level 2
edited November 2022 in Level Help & Tips

I cannot pass lebel 1452 for the life of me.......has anyone had this problem too???? its driving me nuts. I am almost tempted to quit this game lol Please help if anyone can ... i would appreciate it so much

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,462 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 1452 . This is a fun level once you get started, but you must get the spawners quickly before the blockers take over the whole board!

Make combos right from the start and the best combo is a colour bomb/stripe combo. This will hopefully hit the spawners a couple of times and clear a lot of cream so you have more space to make more combos.

Keep blasting away at the spawners until they are gone, then watch the cascades!

Make colour bombs for the best scores and you can get scores of over a million without too much trouble. The hardest thing is keeping some jelly on the board while you build up your score.

Please check this video

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?