Mystery mountains

Britney_Williams
Britney_Williams Posts: 11 Level 2

I have completed all levels in the mystery mountains but after completing the last level i received a message to come back later to collect my gold bars after going back i was not able to collect my gold bars nor did i receive any boosters

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Britney,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Britney,

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Tony - King Care Team

• Britney_Williams

Hi Britney,

Tony - King Care Team

will there be an update/fix on the mystery mountains challenge or does it end after we complete Europe? also i haven't received my 50 gold bars and boosters as promised
  • Britney_Williams

Hi Britney,

Tony - King Care Team

Its not fair that i completed the mystery mountains challenge and beat every city and didn't get the boosters gold bars or an update to continue the quest but currently after playing the game i see that the challenge is over for now which is a heartbreak because of the time wasted 42 days+ to earn my way through each city's quest expecting a big gift at the end but instead nothing the quest is over it was only a test...
  • Mary_MacLean
    Mary_MacLean Posts: 3 Newbie

I am also having a problem with Mystery mountain when i reach level four it say i do not have internet connection. It's been happening about 5 times now. Also not receiving my gold reward bars. Please help with this issue thank you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?