⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2926

Options
bernchye
bernchye Posts: 14 Level 2

Level 2926 is hard Level, anybody has passed this level and share how to pass? 

Answers

• grammadd
    grammadd Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Oh, sorry, I thought you were asking about level 2928 which is one I just passed.  You want to know how I passed it?  I spent about $35 to pass it.  Ridiculous you ask?  You bet it is and I think I've just become insane.  What in the world gets into someone to pay that to pass a level in a game?  I think I will find a game that isn't costing so much.  I've spent literally thousands of $$$ to play this game and as much as I love it plus lots of other people too must be enjoying playing, what is wrong with us????  I think I'll take a time out for a while.  Every time I turn around my extra lives and boosters are gone, just up in the air gone.  I'm gone for awhile.  Oh, but to answer your question on level 2926, I can't remember how but I am sure I spent many $$ doing it.  Sorry.

• Alegna_Angie
    Alegna_Angie Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Dont think this level is possible without boosters, all what i have watchednon YouTube they have all used boosters!! Ridiculous!! Dont the makers test these levels to see if they are passable! 

Needs modifying king!!

• Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Yes, another f**king ridiculous level!!! I needed 26 gold to buy 10 extra moves, 1 hand swap and 2 lollipop hammers in order to get through!!! 

• 300bowler
    300bowler Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I'm over this fing level!!!!!

• schmudel
    schmudel Posts: 112 Level 3
    Options

Oh, sorry, I thought you were asking about level 2928 which is one I just passed.  You want to know how I passed it?  I spent about $35 to pass it.  Ridiculous you ask?  You bet it is and I think I've just become insane.  What in the world gets into someone to pay that to pass a level in a game?  I think I will find a game that isn't costing so much.  I've spent literally thousands of $$$ to play this game and as much as I love it plus lots of other people too must be enjoying playing, what is wrong with us????  I think I'll take a time out for a while.  Every time I turn around my extra lives and boosters are gone, just up in the air gone.  I'm gone for awhile.  Oh, but to answer your question on level 2926, I can't remember how but I am sure I spent many $$ doing it.  Sorry.

oh its not good at all ...i am stuck on level 2926 and i am not going to pay a one $ so going to stop....and bye bye king care
  • Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

Terrible level and absolutely no fun at all - driving me mad now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?