🎼 Candy's 10th Year Anniversary with a New Tune! Are you enjoying it?

Options

Comments

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,326 Level 4
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I don’t kno y everybody is complaining about the sound affects. This is stupid! I’m stil going 2 play Candy Crush no matter what! 2 me the sound is fine! It’s different yes but people wasting their time on here complaining about the stupid sound effects is wasting everybody’s time! U people on here need 2 have other things 2 do other than bitching about the damn sound effects!

• AngryMonkey28
    AngryMonkey28 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I, like others have mentioned, created an account solely to express how much I dislike the music. It is sooooooo annoying! I get wanting to update and keep things fresh but I don’t see how the tunes that were picked even go with the theme of the game. The new sounds are fine but the music has got to go!

• sascrx88
    sascrx88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Agreed. New sound effects don't sound good at all. Preferred the old sound effects.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I play without the sound on

@QueenB I play with the sound off, but I do by some chance today have a shaking or jarring feeling in my Tablet when I play Candy Crush Saga some new features I guess kinda nice too as it brought a well needed up grade into my game for real and I hope it continues......Don't know if anyone else has this feature in their game but I hope so....

Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,045 Level 4
    Options
    I play without the sound on

l prefer Without sound to focus on the game 🥰

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,326 Level 4
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I wood prefer the old sounds but I’m not complaining about the new sound. 2 me the new sound does sound a lot like classical music.🎼 . I’m a country girl, it wood b nice sumtimes if Candy Crush wood have a little bit of the steel guitars playing.

• 1Aj
    1Aj Posts: 101 Level 2
    Options
    I love the new sound

The sound is 👌whether it's old or new!

• aehrcosm
    aehrcosm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I too just made an account to make a comment about the new music and sound effects. I really dislike. I have been playing for 10years and this is the first time that the sound effects are so quiet and dull. Usually I play with the music off with the sounds on...but the new sounds...blech. Please bring back what should have not been changed!

• lklee1
    lklee1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree with you 100%! New music and sound effects SUCK!!!

I thought something was wrong with my settings so I kept trying to fix it. Even turning off and on my iPad to no avail. Now I find out it’s an actual change and I am so disappointed and dissatisfied when playing.

I too like those crispy-crunch sounds and whenever my iPad glitches and doesn’t play those sounds, I immediately restart it to get it back right away.

it just doesn’t feel the same anymore.

Please, please, please bring back the old music and sound effects.

P.S. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

• cyniaco
    cyniaco Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I love the new sound

I actually, like the new sounds! Not as obnoxious as before.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?