Level 2920 CC

Options
Kevin_Henderson
Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2

Well this is another fun level.... Not got anywhere near, did there used to be more goes at one point? It seems abnormally difficult.

Answers

• 0919mjl
    0919mjl Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m with you. This is another one of those dumb levels where they put the number of plays to a ridiculously low  Number and increase the number of blocks you need to hit. I am all for challenging but so many of these levels lately are just downright ridiculous and can only be passed by using the boosters.

• Teodora_Miriță
    Teodora_Miriță Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

13 mouves??? What can we do??? On Youtube, 2920 is my 2919...

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Same here, on my laptop the level is different to my PC. Can't pass either lol.

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

King I'm with you 13 moves is just far too many I think you should make it 2 moves, you know make it a little tough on people. In all seriousness though this level is a damn joke - what the hell are you doing with 13 moves??  I don't even think 30 moves would be enough.  Just rename the level - this isn't a hard level it's an impossible one and I refuse to use boosters because you feel like screwing with your customers.  Looks like I'll be taking a break until you fix your stupidity - this isn't fun - it's not fun playing something 100 times and the closest I came to passing was 28 blocks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?