Earning Boosters

RBS550
RBS550 Posts: 3 Newbie

How do I get boosters required to complete Deluxe chocolate box when I have no new levels to play?  

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,993 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

There is a large box with 16 tasks. Each task has one of the following colours: red, yellow, blue, and green. To complete each box, the player is required to complete one task of each colour. The player can choose some of the given small tasks to complete, to win some boosters.

The player must choose one of the tasks and accept it, so that it is active and can be completed. There are many task contents to choose but only the active one can be completed in a successful game. Tasks can be completed in the latest progress, past levels, or event levels, and progress from failed attempts will also cout. The player can switch to another task at any time, however, any progress of the previous incomplete task will be lost.

When a task of any colour is completed, all other tasks of the same colour will disappear from the box. The player will choose any task of another colour. After completing all four colours, the player can claim rewards, and a new chocolate box will appear shortly (after playing another level).

Each day, each player can complete three quests per box; thus rewards from the chocolate box can only be claimed daily. This counter is reset once the player obtains a new box.

• RBS550
    RBS550 Posts: 3 Newbie

sorry 't this doesn't answer my question. The only tasks I have left requires me to win new levels or use 6 UFOs which I don't have. (I don't have any new levels available either). I was wondering if there was some way to earn UFOs (or any other boosters) to enable me to complete the deluxe chocolate box before the time runs out.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello, Mr. Newbie,

Unfortunately, you can't complete the task under these circumstances. What about the 4th task, assuming the other 3 are new levels, first-try levels and summoning UFOs?

You should've done the 3rd box before completing all levels. Or *farmed* some UFOs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?