We want your feedback on the levels 12 816 - 12 860

Comments

• Sabatah
    Sabatah Posts: 40 Level 2

sorry, just fed up of trying and not even seeing any hope of making it. After more than 300 tries, I’ve had enough 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• cazzuk
    cazzuk Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2022

Level 12841 is not doable!! I've used all my boosters and gold bars and still not even close! Been stuck on it for weeks now.

When you watch videos for help, it's totally different because all the candy isn't blocked up or frozen so it clears straight away! Yet on my level there's frozen pieces and all covered in jelly!

Arghhhh help!!

• Gavin_Holmes
    Gavin_Holmes Posts: 4 Newbie

I've played religiously since candy crush started. And these last couple of weeks I've stopped playing. Its just not fun if it's made impossible.

Do the Maths King. 45 levels every week is enough to keep us entertained. Don't get us stuck on a level for a week waiting for it to be fixed. I'm annoyed I'm having to use my gold I'm accumulated to pass a level.

Fix it King , or your loyal players will stop playing

• gailanna
    gailanna Posts: 52 Level 2

Your staff must get sick of these comments or they do not even bother to look at them. Level 12841 again impossible. A little feed back would be nice. How about some bonus treats for us who have made it this far on your social experiment. Years from now they will look into what drove us to these levels of frustration, and why people go to these levels.

• steve5950
    steve5950 Posts: 1 Newbie

12856 is not possible in 20 or even 26 moves with the free moves after ads.

• Tgunn1813
    Tgunn1813 Posts: 3 Newbie

Anyone know how to pass 12859??? Why did candy crush change the algorithm on how hard the levels are? I won't pay any money to pass any level. It's definitely disappointing to spend days one level!! Fix your game candy crush!!!

• mungywhite
    mungywhite Posts: 6 Level 2

I agree. Once I’ve used up my five lives without success I close the game. It’s not fun.

• Tgunn1813
    Tgunn1813 Posts: 3 Newbie

What they need to do is fix this whole kingdom. There is far to much information to sift through just to get help on a level. And, if I have to go to a community to get hints on a specific level it becomes disappointing!

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3

Level 12850

Another impossible level with the moves given. This game used to be fun it's not anymore. One ridiculous level after another. Can't participate in any contests since you get hung up for days or weeks on a level. I played for relaxation and fun it has become frustrating and annoying. It seems that King has done this to try and make money off people who are willing to buy boosters and gold bars. I refuse to spend one penny on a game I used to play for enjoyment and don't receive any benefit from playing. There are many other games out there that are fun and aren't trying to frustrate the players or get them to open their wallets. King you are going to lose the people who were loyal for 10 years before you turned on them!

• Angi_Strachan
    Angi_Strachan Posts: 2 Newbie

This is possibly one of the worst I've played! 12844 is impossible as was an earlier level in this episode. Feel like the developers are making levels to increase revenue rather than for the enjoyment of the game. Two of the levels in this episode I've used every booster and had to play on 30 extra moves twice in one level! It's not fun playing like this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?