💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Stop experimenting with the game

Options
Candy__Player
Candy__Player Posts: 99 Level 3
edited December 2022 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I apologise in advance if this post may come as rude. That is not my intention.

Here's an idea: how about you stop experimenting with the game's music and sound effects? You made it sound like Candy Crush Friends Saga. But we don't need that. We don't want that. The music and sound effects are what make Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Saga. If anyone wants a "fresh" "new" Candy Crush experience, we can download the other Candy Crush games. But don't ruin the old one. Don't turn it into something it isn't.

There are a ton of features that you could implement in the game, like cutscenes for each episode. Or DreamWorld (we all miss Odus). Or the ability to give your friends +3 moves. Or the fun-o-meter, which was there for player feedback i.e. how much fun/boring a level is. All of these are features that used to be in the game. And all of them were useful or fun.

Bring back the normal sound effects and music and implement things that players actually ask for.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• bloodsong
    bloodsong Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

i was also very disappointed with the new sound and visual design brought in with the holiday season update.

no longer does the candy 'crunch,' nor the explosions explode, nor the mega triple exploding stripe SWISH with authority. now, when i'm pulling a massive board-clearing free-for all, all i hear is a bunch of underwater bubbles??? even the conveyor belt sound is some kind of bubble.

did the sound effects accidentally get switched with those from 'bubble witch'? (or whatever the bubble game is called.)

• Candy__Player
    Candy__Player Posts: 99 Level 3
    Options

I don't know, but this for sure has made me quit the game for good. There are so many alternatives, like Toon Blast or Homescapes. King has to realise that Candy Crush is not the only match-3 game out there and that if they destroy it people will easily find a substitute.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?