We want your feedback on the levels 12 816 - 12 860

Options

Comments

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Thank you King for fixing level 12850! Passed it with boosters & lollipops with no problem!

• yoav200
    yoav200 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I used to be addicted to this game, years of playing, 12843 passed levels until I got to level 12844. This level is impossible in 20 moves. It broke me down just uninstalled Candy Crash. Sorry to leave but it's no fun anymore...

• The4JaysMom333
    The4JaysMom333 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm stuck here too... Since I haven't spent one penny on CC ever, I am delayed with the latest levels because they come out easy and ppl with tons of boosters pass too easily. Then developers make levels impossible by the time I catch up with no boosters, only freebies with ads. Then I get further behind and levels ahead continue to become impossible by the time I get there! Why let your best/first players pass so easily??? Can't you tell how hard/easy it is by testing yourselves before releasing??? You could slow the elite players down too, not just the rest of the top tier. Or just state that you are stopping development on new levels! Because it feels like the developers are trying to make us go away. One idea is to just reset acct or make 2nd one and start over at level 1. Then it can be mindless entertainment again...

• Fluffs
    Fluffs Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Overall, I’m so tired of all of these new levels. Even levels that are not labeled as difficult, hard, etc., are impossible without buying more moves or using boosters. But NOTHING is as FRUSTRATING as actually having won the board but the game stopped before the last cherry fell and said I lost! WTAF?! You see that all I needed was to release the last cherry on board 12826, and you can see on the left that it was mid-fall when the fricking game told me I lost!!! King - please fix this!!!

• rghojaiii
    rghojaiii Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

So much hard-core, pay-to-win waste of my time. Use the moves, get about 30% of the way through the round -- which is not at all challenging, interesting or enjoyable -- and slog through that until 10 bars = 35 extra moves.

The people who are responsible for this are incompetent, unprofessional or both.

• WalleyeGuy1967
    WalleyeGuy1967 Posts: 27 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It did the same fu$k!ng thing to me!! And I am getting zero response from anyone!! What is wrong with these people?

• WalleyeGuy1967
    WalleyeGuy1967 Posts: 27 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Still zero feedback on 12826? Already beat the level but not moving forward? Falling behind in the episode race. It looks like another pay to pass scheme!

• Dexymud
    Dexymud Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Stuck on 12821 no boosters no help, my experience with Candy Crush has completely changed in the last 4 weeks. I am so disappointed

• Jo_C._Smith
    Jo_C._Smith Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

That is so true. I used to be able to win at least fifteen levels each week. Now it is about 5 a week.

• Dexymud
    Dexymud Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

12822 been stuck for 4 days must have played the game over 100 times! Been playing Candy Crush for over 9 years, I have no boosters, adverts have disappeared , I paid once 2 weeks ago for gold bars, this has completely changed my game. I cannot afford to pay again. Have signed out, rebooted and signed in again but no change. I don’t know what to do. Have never experienced this in the 9 years I’ve been playing😢

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?