Alpha Betty will not load past level 640...

Options
Player
Player Posts: 1 Newbie

No levels past level 640 on Alpha Betty... Been waiting for 5 days...Are more levels coming?

Answers

• Jello_d'Evian
    Jello_d'Evian Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, on the same boat here (playing FR on android)King team takes their time, as long as they give us nice New levels, thats ok for me.If they could add some new different gameplay styles, I m a little fed up with always the same bubbles, cheese drops, cheese plates, n-letters words making etc ... and the same tiles types. They have been extremely creative (let s forget uninteresting and poorly designed levels before the 600's).I really wish they would come with New concepts and elements for the levels to come (hopefully)May I say that its the only mobile game I have ever paid for. That means quite something.Because I have had so many hundreds hours of fun, so I told myself that the little euros I bought Just for having 3 stars instead of 2 by buyin a few moves, was not a ridiculous thing to doThis game is the best as far as word games are concerned, but I , and I think WE thé player, need some variety after those 640 levels What I m doing at the moment is trying to having 3 stars for each old levelsThat s Nice to power up my old mice artefacts, but I m hungry for morePlease, king, you have a game with marvelous concept here, do not throw it away I couldnt care less about those make 3 colors games etc ... but Alphabetty is UNIQUE !
  • Nightingale38
    Nightingale38 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, on the same boat here (playing FR on android)King team takes their time, as long as they give us nice New levels, thats ok for me.If they could add some new different gameplay styles, I m a little fed up with always the same bubbles, cheese drops, cheese plates, n-letters words making etc ... and the same tiles types. They have been extremely creative (let s forget uninteresting and poorly designed levels before the 600's).I really wish they would come with New concepts and elements for the levels to come (hopefully)May I say that its the only mobile game I have ever paid for. That means quite something.Because I have had so many hundreds hours of fun, so I told myself that the little euros I bought Just for having 3 stars instead of 2 by buyin a few moves, was not a ridiculous thing to doThis game is the best as far as word games are concerned, but I , and I think WE thé player, need some variety after those 640 levels What I m doing at the moment is trying to having 3 stars for each old levelsThat s Nice to power up my old mice artefacts, but I m hungry for morePlease, king, you have a game with marvelous concept here, do not throw it away I couldnt care less about those make 3 colors games etc ... but Alphabetty is UNIQUE !
    may for a possible update then ??? thanks x
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Level 640 is the current last level, but we are working on new levels so stay tuned! 

:-D 

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Available now until 650 - or better, until 648 unless you can splurge on a couple continues (I have opened a separate thread on how 648 in 14 moves is impossible to complete).

• Becca1
    Becca1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

So there are levels past 640?? I'm working on 640 for months and I cannot pass it, how do I pass this level?😖

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

hi @Becca1

currently there are 920 levels ... there are no plans to add more levels ... 920 was released Mar 21 2019

🍮 🍮  

level 640 is beatable ... be patient on this one ... it will take several turns to open the center of the board

one approach ... make 4-letter words using entanglers and exclamators ... start spreading cheese after a few words have been played

another approach ... find a blaster on the first move that will be aimed at several entanglers and exclamators

general approach ... remove entanglers and exclamators right away ... spread cheese as soon as possible

note ... 3 tiles can remain unused at the end

🍮 🍮  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?