Completing a task in chocolate box

Options
Manfred33
Manfred33 Posts: 42 Level 2
edited December 2022 in Discussions

So, when completing a task in the chocolate box that involves using a particular booster a certain number of times, if said booster is already available when the level starts, i.e. the UFO, does that not count if I use it?? I mean, the task doesn't say, "create a UFO and then use it 4 times" or whatever, it merely says "use UFO", but when I use that UFO that is in that level every single time it starts, it doesn't get counted, which is garbage. And I don't mean when the UFO gets triggered some other way, by say a combo between a striped and wrapped candy blowing through it. I mean me dragging the UFO with my finger and switching it with another candy. That should count. Period. End of story. It's funny how there are always little things like that, that don't quite work the way they're supposed to sometimes in Candy Crush...

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,011 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting , ill give this feedback to the Game Team ! meanwhile For collect UFO for the chocolate box is to use one of your own in-game boosters / your inventory

• Manfred33
    Manfred33 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I don't agree with that. It specifically says for the "use UFO" task, that you can "go to previous levels to complete the task". Why would I need to go to previous levels if I can only use my own boosters and they are available in every level?? That to me sounds like going back to a level where a UFO is available in that level, just like the current one I'm trying to get past.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?