Winter cup progress/event disappeared

Options
taylorcandy
taylorcandy Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi! I started the winter cup and was doing great. As of this morning I was in first place. I just went to go play and it’s completely gone from my events. Can I get it back?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,203 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

• ccmaster1
    ccmaster1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So this happened to me in the first round. I guess luckily I had over 200000 blues. It now happened in the second round and not sure if it is tallying the blues. Happened after trying to watch a video for extra moves. There is a video that does not work and crashes the game. Have to restart and lose the progress.

• Camino_HH
    Camino_HH Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello ccmaster,

it happend to me in the second round to on my iphone (1st place, more than 111 thousand points and mor than 59 hours left). I found no solution for the problem and now I wrote to the support. I recommend to make screenshots of your progress so you can proof your situation to the support.

• Camino_HH
    Camino_HH Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello

Hella Kiara,

it's really unbelievable, but I'm beginning not to believe everything that is written here. After the winter cup suddenly disappeared from my game, the day before yesterday I received the message that I had qualified for the semi-finals. Today I started playing and was back in first place with 149427 points and a little more than 40 hours of game time left when the winter cup suddenly disappeared from my iPhone again. Logging out and restarting my iphone, logging in again and also deleting the cache did not help. the winter cup still remains missing. Although I've been playing candy crush saga for years, I really don't feel like playing with such buggy apps any more. Candy crush support also only answers my questions with text modules without showing me concrete solutions and finally checking the app for the errors described. Below I am sending you my last screenshot as proof. Having experienced the problem of disappearing special events several times with Cady Crush Saga, I regularly take screenshots so that I can prove the problems. But i have the impression that nobody at candy crush support cares about the problem. but this way, i don't play the game anymore...

Many greetings

Camino_HH

• dolly023
    dolly023 Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

I had that issue n tried everyone's suggestions but nothing worked...I eventually gave up...according to some people just cuz you get a pop up it doesn't mean you actually got qualified...I really dont understand that

• AlanAU
    AlanAU Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem and seems no one can help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?