⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why have you destreyed the game

Options
Goggis
Goggis Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi! I just Wonder why there is no booster video for extra spins and other booster. You dont have and free boosters at all. As a player i have to buy but I dont have the money to buy. So if you are pool you cant play at your games. Ithink you are goding to loose players. I have played at your ganes for years but now i havevto stop because the levels are to Hard. So sad that you are doping this

Answers

• pilarmoni
    pilarmoni Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,769 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,769 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @pilarmoni . We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

• treehouseX
    treehouseX Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

The game is built in such a way that you have to have those few extra moves to complete it or you have to use certain things from your stock (if you have them). The AI that determines the course of the game ensures that you need it to complete the game. It's been pretty obvious and annoyingly present lately. If the ads and features are then removed, you can hardly finish the game. I wonder what kind of strategy is behind this. Losing your long-playing and loyal members?

Seems like the game breaks down more and more. It was fun playing all those years.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?