Lost progress when connecting to Facebook

Options
Hansa_Modha
Hansa_Modha Posts: 28 Level 2

My sister connected Facebook and lost progress,she was on level 309 and went back to level 1 . Her name is Shantu joshi. Email add shantuj@hotmail.com . Playing under nick name Anuj . Please help. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi Hansa, it's Elsa!  I see that you finally made it in here to ask the question.  Did you try to get her core ID yet?  I think I sent you information on Facebook Messenger but I'll post the link here.  https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please write back and let me know if you can get it for her and then I can notify Cez to check it out.

• Hansa_Modha
    Options

My sister is also connected to CC by samsang phone , game on phone is level 319 . I tried to get her CC ID thru phone but game is not connected by email . When I put her email they are asking for password. Should I enter password? Don’t want to mess up any further. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

You won't lose her progress because Cez will get it back for her.  Did you look at the link that I sent to show you how to get the core ID?  I will elevate this now to Cez but ti's the weekend so she won't be back in the office until Monday.

• Hansa_Modha
    Options

Finally got her king care Id 3736021545

i was playing on her iPad from level one again to get her progress back but I only made up till 80. Her samsang phone has current level up to 312 . 

Thank you so much. I appreciate all the help. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Ok I'm going to elevate this to Cez and she should be in touch with you here on King Care.

• Hansa_Modha
    Options

Thank you so much for your help . I appreciate everything you have done . 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Elsa thanks for sending to me

@Hansa I have checked this ID and it shows level 313, does the iPad have a different game ID?

Thanks!

• Hansa_Modha
    Options

iPad had same ID as her phone before I connected to Facebook. When I connected to Facebook she lost her levels and went back to level one. Her account on iPad was not connected with her email ID. When her account was connected to Facebook and when to level one I stated to play and tried to get her back to level 309. Her phone and iPad were on same level before connecting to Facebook. Hope My explaination makes sense. 

• Hansa_Modha
    Options

Can you please sync her iPad with her samsang phone. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I have found two accounts 

One shows level 81 and the other account shows level 313. 

So the accounts are different, is it possible you are Kingdom connected with one and Facebook connected to the other? 

Please try and log out of the lower account completely, clear the cache and try to log in again with the usual account. If you do not have any luck with this, unfortunately we do not have an option to merge the accounts, so all I can do is add the missing levels to the lower account. 

Let me know :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?