⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can Elsa be on level 3185 Candy Crush Saga if there’s only 3141?

Options
Mel_Matsui
Mel_Matsui Posts: 22 Level 2

Elsa said she’s on level 3185 Candy Crush. There’s only 3141 levels.

Best Answer

• April-13
    April-13 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Today is February 25, 2018 I just finished level 3140 on candy crush and it said I was at the end. I’m using my iPhone to play this game. Does anybody have any idea how many levels there are? Everybody saying there’s more levels, but they only added a few levels at a time each week that I can play. Very frustrating since I can’t really compete with everybody playing the weekly contest. They get 10 times the rewards and I only get  One for one. Love the game, but seriously thinking about hanging it up. Wish there was some universal website so we could all login and see where everybody’s at. In my phone it says I am ranked number 68. Is anybody else rate of love that? Do you know what this means

Answers

• April-13
    April-13 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Today is February 25, 2018 I just finished level 3140 on candy crush and it said I was at the end. I’m using my iPhone to play this game. Does anybody have any idea how many levels there are? Everybody saying there’s more levels, but they only added a few levels at a time each week that I can play. Very frustrating since I can’t really compete with everybody playing the weekly contest. They get 10 times the rewards and I only get  One for one. Love the game, but seriously thinking about hanging it up. Wish there was some universal website so we could all login and see where everybody’s at. In my phone it says I am ranked number 68. Is anybody else rate of love that? Do you know what this means

• Mel_Matsui
    Mel_Matsui Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Hi April,

i finished the new levels last Thursday. I’m #63 & have no idea what that means. Anyway I don’t get my free boosters or treasure chests. Free play doesn’t really matter to me because I have nowhere to go.  Elsa said she’s on level 3185. I’m in California.

• Judy_Poremba
    Judy_Poremba Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2018
    Options

I completed level 3141 a few days ago and a new set of levels were added today.  I am ranked 1 in the United States and my picture frame number is 77.  I think your #63 is your picture frame number, your picture frame will change once you advance it to 70.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Mel, sorry that I didn't respond to you before today but I just saw this message from you.  The reason why I am ahead is because I am playing on Windows 10.  Computers and mobile devices are behind.  As of today the highest level in computers and mobile devices is at 3185 but if you can get to play on Windows 10 the highest level is now at 3230.  I don't know why King chose to add 30 levels twice in an episode when they continued to only add 15 levels on an episode in mobile and computers.  So that's why I am always ahead.  Can you get Windows 10?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?