I am link to Facebook, but still never get videos

as1803678
as1803678 Posts: 1 Newbie

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I played on my mom‘s phone and she’s getting video after video and I never get any. I checked her settings were both linked to Facebook but I don’t know why I never get any videos. Can anyone help me because it definitely changes the game.

Answers

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5

Hi @as1803678 and welcome to our Community! 😊

Ads are not a permanent feature of the game, so you may not have received them yet. They may appear and disappear suddenly. Even if you don't have them right now, that doesn't mean you won't get them in the future.

Here you can find more info:

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 566 Level 3

I have been playing for over 8 years and never had ads or lots of other events. I have never paid for anything from king . Some people say when you make a purchase your ads go away well that's not true. Basically there is no logical reason that I can see that would cause this game to be so unfair. I still love the challenge of the game.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,797 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?