Technical issue with level 1492

Awestrucks
Awestrucks Posts: 1 Newbie

On level 1492, I combined a color bomb with a purple striped candy. This turned the bombs into stripes and almost cleared the level. However, the game locked up with 21 moves left.  I am unable to move any candies or select a lollipop hammer. The locked key in the middle of the board is flashing in much the same way as a stepped candy would when a color bomb creates it before it explodes. But it is still a key and it is still locked. I suspect it is waiting for it to go off, but it isn't happening.  This cost me a color bomb, a coconut wheel, and a stripe/package combo, combined with the fact that I was almost sure to complete this level (finally!) with 21 moves still remaining. I have a screenshot if it might help debug the issue.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Did this happen multiple times to you on this level?

Check for updates for your mobile and your installed apps.

Restart your mobile. Give it another try.

Most of the times when my game freezes on my mobile, it´s resolved by restarting it. 

• Leire22
    Leire22 Posts: 33 Level 2

I have same problem and had it twice, wrote here too my question - its s bug sure, and I have also screen photo, but from photo noone can see anything, as the problem is about not able to move with anythin except settings button on left bottom corner. So pls can u fix this level? I lost already for this many boosters, I am really angry.....

• Hekkio
    Hekkio Posts: 1 Newbie

This level is still broken. I've lost 3/5 lives by it deciding that there were no more possible moves. There are 22 moves for the level. I moved once. The game switched the tiles around and said no more possible moves. Even though I have a beautiful screenshot of a perfect 3-match. 

I'm not playing on mobile, I'm on my laptop. Using Chrome. I shall test out other browsers. 

• RichardATX
    RichardATX Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 1492 is busted. I just arrived on it and it’s frozen twice tonight. There’s a bug

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?