Game Progress

Bärbel_Drews
Bärbel_Drews Posts: 4 Newbie

I play Candy Crush on facebook. At level 1716 I had to change the browser. Under the new browser (firefox) I am suddenly at level 275? But I am at level 1716

Best Answer

• Bärbel_Drews
    Answer ✓

Hi, firefox is up to date! I noticed that CC is running on facebook (explorer) with an old version. Under the note that I have to use a different browser for the current level, it is written very thinly that I can continue playing on the old version - just as I click on these pale words written. I did that and now I can actually play the old version. But of course I would rather play the NEW LEVEL. Pity :(

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,889 Sweet Legend

That is very strange Barbel because playing through Facebook your progress is saved.  Please make sure that you have all the updates for Firefox.  Then try logging out of Facebook and logging back in and you should be back to your current level. If that isn't working for you please write back here and I will elevate it to a King Admin who can help you get back to your current level.

• Bärbel_Drews
    Answer ✓

Hi, firefox is up to date! I noticed that CC is running on facebook (explorer) with an old version. Under the note that I have to use a different browser for the current level, it is written very thinly that I can continue playing on the old version - just as I click on these pale words written. I did that and now I can actually play the old version. But of course I would rather play the NEW LEVEL. Pity :(

• Bärbel_Drews

Apparently nobody can help me here. Then I guess I have to keep playing the old version, because - honestly - I do not feel like starting at level 275 again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?