We want your feedback on the levels 13 251 - 13 295

Options

Comments

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Not sure that it's worth leaving a comment at all..It's like giving feedback in a vacuum. I hate almost all of this now - all this game does is create stress and frustration, because what was once an enjoyable escape is now just a gross waste of time. I can't pass anything anymore. I'm clearly living in one of the "you shall not pass" markets..the ones that have all the levels that top out at 20 to 23 moves and have way more extra layers of icing / blockers than any video on youtube. Almost none of my levels match up with anything on the internet. My level 13 272 is another one of those...2 days later and I have never once unlocked the bottom half of the level..so like enough moves for half of it? I don't know a lot about coding, but I do know that while you're in there cutting moves / adding obstacles, you should also have the time and skill to change the rating of the level..but then I guess my board would have 3 pink levels (moderate and doable) 7 dark blue levels (you'll need to use pre-game boosters, some ufos and hand switches..a lollipop or two) and 5 black levels (go eff yourself -you'll need the pre game boosters and the 35 extra moves) ..but I guess if everyone's board was just a sea of black and blue, who would even want to play?

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

I think that for something to be considered a game, there has to be a winning and a losing element to it. More than half my levels are UNWINNABLE - so not a game anymore by any definition.

• Sabatah
    Sabatah Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Level 13267 as it is …is IMPOSSIBLE. 25 moves for over 150 squares some covered snd triple layers not to mention the candy curls. Even with the extra flying saucer and extra moves. Not even close. Am challenging cc to pass this level as is. On my 5th day and not seeing the light as ti passing this level. In need of lucky board badly.

• Sabatah
    Sabatah Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Ended up spending 10 gold bars and managed to pass with the 30 extra moves as there was bo other way to get thru. Un doable without the extra moves. And now another impossible level at 13279 with over 100 waffles covered with those icy squares with only 24 moves where there use to be 33. Come on. Get serious cc. Not possible without a bunch of boosters and extra moves. A lot discouraged 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• rghojaiii
    rghojaiii Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

So much pay to win, horrible game-play. So many levels are a matter of slogging through attempts, rarely getting even half-way through until 10 gold bars gets 35 extra moves. This is supposed to be challenging, interesting, enjoyable? It's greed & dishonesty in action, typical two-faced King garbage. You people have no integrity.

• nelsants
    nelsants Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

level 13239 is impossible to beat nd i only have 20 moves to do it, when some others have 26 moves, i dont get it, anyone else have this?

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Level 13,261

Have been playing for 4 days and not even got close to completing. King says 95% of players need a boost for this level. Will not be spending to complete but will delete game. Who wants to be stuck for days. Boring!

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Stuck on level 13257. Even with boosters it is impossible. I don’t have gold bars for extra moves or lollipops or switches. Just too many blockers. Please fix this level.

• cwgames99
    Options

now stuck on level 13260. Even with 4 hours unlimited lives & a few boosters was able to get close, but without lollipops & switches, could not complete. Now I have no boosters left and not enough gold bars to move on. Please fix this level.

• cwgames99
    Options

Another impossible level - 13267. Way too many blockers & frosting layers, even with 33 moves. Haven’t even come close when I had a couple of boosters. Will not be using my few gold bars as it is at the beginning of the episode. Please fix this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?