⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
SadieVincent
SadieVincent Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 3162, however when I checked YouTube for a solve video help, the levels don't match. For multiple people it looks like my level 3162 is their 3156 (you have to destroy 6 wheels). Why are they different? I'm having major deja vu with this level, as well...

Answers

• Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3
    Options

Sadie I don't have an answer for you. Mine has 6 wheels and a week has gone by and I still cannot crack it no matter how many boosters I used.. It does not look like my 3156 so King Care has gone cuckoo!! They messed up and have to fix this. It is getting boring, boring,boring........I broke the 6 wheels and got one cherry but one cherry did not appear and I ran out of moves.  Misty 

• Wendy_Cameron
    Wendy_Cameron Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

It needs fixing so boring.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

I had the same issue where the second cherry didn't drop. I wonder if King has picked up on how many people have complained about the last set of levels, so very close to quitting this game now.

• Monique_Szetho
    Options

Took me one week, 120 tries and countless boosters and I finally kicked this level. Go to Space Dash and get to the top of bar so you have 2 sprinkler balls, 2 sets of wraps/balls and 3 extra moves. Get a board that has 2 sprinkler balls side by side and get it going. That will clear most of the pies. Make sure you have lots of hammers to hit the bombs before they reach zero. Now play carefully and use hammers to hit the last of any pieces of pie remaining to set the cannon going. Once all pies are cleared, make sure you get rid of one cherry before the other one drops. So study your board, keep an eye on bombs exploding and number of moves left. If you need to use a switch to make a sprinkler ball do it and combine with a strip or wrap to move the cherries.  It takes effort but it can be done. Hope this helps. King Care is not going to do anything as it wants you to buy boosters. I earned them the hard way and stopped playing for 2 days to collect all the boosters I need.

• Friand32
    Friand32 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

The 3162 level of candy crush saga seems impossible to achieve.

- licorice to eliminate

- the bombs 10 shots

- 73 gelatines

- 6 cakes to eliminate

- 2 ingredients to recover

All in just 30 shots, seems unfeasible.

I saw the video on YT, it's like a dream or a nightmare.

After hundreds or even thousands of attempts, I begin to disinterested.

Thank you for seeing what you can do to make the level more accessible.

Good game everyone.

• Friand32
    Friand32 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

RE hello,I came to give my opinion on the complexity of the 3162 level, and a few hours later I was lucky to be able to solve it, probably a good fairy.

Good luck to everyone too.

• SadieVincent
    SadieVincent Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Took me one week, 120 tries and countless boosters and I finally kicked this level. Go to Space Dash and get to the top of bar so you have 2 sprinkler balls, 2 sets of wraps/balls and 3 extra moves. Get a board that has 2 sprinkler balls side by side and get it going. That will clear most of the pies. Make sure you have lots of hammers to hit the bombs before they reach zero. Now play carefully and use hammers to hit the last of any pieces of pie remaining to set the cannon going. Once all pies are cleared, make sure you get rid of one cherry before the other one drops. So study your board, keep an eye on bombs exploding and number of moves left. If you need to use a switch to make a sprinkler ball do it and combine with a strip or wrap to move the cherries.  It takes effort but it can be done. Hope this helps. King Care is not going to do anything as it wants you to buy boosters. I earned them the hard way and stopped playing for 2 days to collect all the boosters I need.

I've passed the level already. My question is why are the level numbers different between myself and other players.
  • Grainderiz
    Grainderiz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem as all of you and it seems that, 1st we do not all have the same board, 2nd I am wondering if they did this so that we are forced to spend money. I have been playing for free all these years and with this board I really feel that if I want to continue I will definetly have to pay now. Bravo !!!

• fixit
    fixit Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I love CC and I used to pay for boosters.. but now it's stressful not fun anymore. people complains so many times about reducing move, changing board which be harder.

I play game just for fun, So I stop waste any cent for this game,  

just play when in a good mood, There are a ton of fun game out there.. diggy's adventure, june's diary ..check it out

and whenever you have a free time with a good mood just back to CC... Dont waste the money , it's just a game 

y

• Monique_Szetho
    Options

I guess KING do listen when we griped and they tweaked the levels when enough people complained. That make it workable and we pass.  I played level 3162 for a whole week and used tons of boosters which I collected through candy drops day in day out.  Keep on crushing as I am at level 3942 now and it is devilish!!!!  Hope to get a lucky board and beat it …… to death!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?