Crashing

Dani-11
Dani-11 Posts: 10 Level 2

My app keeps crashing in the loading screen every time I start playing it. I have tried to shut my mobile, to clear app cache, to factory reset Android. Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall candy crush, but I'm not connected to king.com or through FB and I'm afraid I would lose all my progress (I am on level 621), gold (around 20 bars) and boosters. Could you help me? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend

Hi there, thank you very much for posting here on King Care.  

Don't uninstall the game on your mobile unless all else fails because you will lose all your accumulated boosters.  The boosters are only saved on your device so they would be gone once you uninstall the game.  If you haven't been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom then your progress won't be available.  Both of them save your progress.  I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here.  She can look into your account and get you back to level 621 but in the future, please, please, please make sure that you play through Facebook or the Kingdom otherwise this will happen again.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Thanks @Elsa

@Dani Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here 

Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible here 

Let me know how you get on :-)

• Dani-11

Thanks indeed! But how can I get to a King admin? Please let me know!!!

• _Elsa_

Hi Dani, a King Admin wrote you here, Cezdiamond.  Did you try her solutions?  Did it work?  If not, please write back here and then I can contact her again stating that you tried her solutions but there is still a problem.

• Dani-11

I tried all the solutions, but did not work. I think that I have to uninstall and reinstall the game. Can you confirm that my progress will be restored?   Thanks for your cooperation.

• _Elsa_

Yes I can confirm that she will be able to restore your progress but she won't be back in the office until next Tuesday.  But I will elevate it to her saying that you tried everything.  If you uninstall the game and reinstall it you are going to lose whatever free boosters that you have.  Why not start a Kingdom account and start playing and then next week when she writes you privately she can restore your progress to that account.

• Dani-11

Ok. I will do it in the weekend. Thanks again!

• Dani-11

I've also cleared the app data. The problem is solved, but, obviously, I've lost all my ...

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

@Elsa thanks! 

@Dani I have sent you a private message though King Care so that we can check some details, thanks! 

• Dani-11

Thanks Cezdiamond. How can I see your message?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?