🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options

Comments

• dragonlover44
    dragonlover44 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

The new maps makes it so much harder to even see the whole episode in go. Its hard to scroll back to give lives to friends that are further behind you. The graphic of scrolling makes my eyes strain due to the perspective change. You also can't see what any episodes you've passed are called, which is stange since you spent time to make them all different from one another. And no landscape mode is terrible. Did anyone even ask for this?

I made an account to complain about a change that makes it so much harder to play. I have had to abandon another game because it went from a light board to a dark board with no warning and no way to toggle between them, I can abandon this one over the episode progress main screen too.

• MimiY
    MimiY Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

HATE your new map! It is not enjoyable to play anymore. I don’t understand why you keep making changes to the game that make it less enjoyable. Do you want us to stop playing?

• ehanson48
    ehanson48 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please expand the size of landscape mode to fill the screen.

• mimsin
    mimsin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Après des années à jouer en paysage sur tablette le changement est rude... Je vais attendre une modification car c'est très désagréable de jouer en portrait et cela gâche mon plaisir. Dommage

• DonnaLT
    DonnaLT Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

😒😫😥🙃😕 ready to quit playing -- this is beyond annoying; what happened to the "race tracker" of where you stand vs other players in your group?????? I'm on a huge winning streak and that doesn't seem to exist any longer; assuming if it comes back I will have lost all my history!!!!! Agree takes forever to move around. Was nice to see a compact views of LOTS OF LEVELS at one time and see how many you have won on the first try and all that other good stuff. Looks slick now but USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tag1
    tag1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey candy crush. Can’t stand the new map! Go back to the old one. Make your players happy.

• Janecat1907
    Janecat1907 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Portrait mode is HORRIBLE! For those playing on tablets and who have visual disabilities the game is pretty much unplayable. Too small. Please bring back landscape mode. You will lose customers big time if you don’t. Such a terrible move on your part, King.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,573 Level 5
    Options

I much prefer the old map, more spacious and could see a lot further forward and behind. 

• HF1
    HF1 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Just dreadful on a laptop. Please stop fixing things that ain't broken, and fix a few of the things that are.

• Janecat1907
    Janecat1907 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree and as someone with disabling Neurological disorders, the portrait screen that makes the game much smaller and more difficult to navigate, actually hurts my head and triggers migraine attacks. I also play to de-stress but the new portrait layout makes that impossible. King, you are going to lose many customers. Please give us back the disability friendly landscape made. #ableism

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?