We want your feedback on the levels 13 191 - 13 250!

Options
1235»

Comments

• franksterX
    franksterX Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

So far they were fun, but I’m only at 13213, and in 24 hrs I have to delete this app. I am so pissed that even in all the pics of the game, all are shown in landscape, now it can only be played in a way that makes me angry, games should bring joy, and this one does the opposite now. Enjoy making more levels, but I will no longer partake in playing them. Thanks for the many years, and the surveys, and seeing over half your plays voted no, they don’t like it, I’m glad you can cater to the less than half your players.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Level 13222 is so ridiculous and boring. You just play and play and play till they decide to give you a lucky board! No skill involved at all!!

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Level 13227 is pretty frustrating!

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Stuck on level 13240. There are just too many blockers & frosting even with 30 moves. Haven’t even come close even with boosters. Most videos show using boosters or very lucky board with two color bomb combos. Not going to use my last gold bars since this is so early in the episode. Please fix this level.

• Sannyle
    Sannyle Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Lvl 13242 impossible with 21 move. Can you please do something, I am on this lvl 5 days, it is anoying.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Holy Crow 😱. I got my Ads for moves and boosters back 😃😃😃. Thank you!!! Woke this morning, got my coffee and you actually made my day 👊👊👊. Yippee!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?