Frustrated with the game

Options

Comments

• mystical-2
    mystical-2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I still not sure how you find these games to win gold bars. It is very disappointing when you get stuck on the Nightmarshly hard level for days, when you have no gold bars to carry on no matter how hard you try to get gold bars. I do not have the money to spend on Candy Crush to buy boosters and gold bars. When you finish a level they say for 10 bars you get so many more tries. It seems when you have under 10 bars the the tries if you did have 10 bars becomes numerous to pass the level. Like I mentioned if you do not have bars you are screwed. When you spend 5 days on a level because you do not have the boosters or gold to assist you, you can not win bars with winning 7 levels in a row. I understand you want to make the levels with a bit of difficulty, but the reality is the number of moves that are allowed are impossible unless you get the perfect board. Which is not possible. I am on level 5798... like every level of nightmarshly hard level this past while... I have been playing the same level for 5 days 3 times a day. It is getting to the point that I am considering uninstalling Candy Crush. It is not possible to win these levels unless there are more moves or you have the right boosters and gold. I play this game to keep my mind active. This is one of many things I do to keep my mind active. You can not even win boosters to win playing the most levels in a week to win the package prize. Wow if you have to play the same elvel for 5 days you should be credited for this.

Very frustrated.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,464 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Please ask a question on Support Area here.

And also unfortunately as this contest is finished already, so we will not announce you can chance to win gold bars on this game as it's too late while the contest participation date is expired and finished already now. But don't be worried! Next new Candy Crush contest will be coming soon! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?