⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Dafreak
    Dafreak Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

People stop spending your hard earned money!

The ads thinggy is not a Technicolor problem.

Just another scam to add to the general frustration.

"Impossible, stuck on that level for days, the list goes on and on.."

Feedback from players is consistent.

However do you get answers from developers or moderators.

You don't because they can't justifie this bullcandy.

Check original design on YT or other forums.

They are all specifically redesigned to add to the frustration and you just have to play the UFO option might be available.

Otherwise you know you are stuffed.

Cheap Candy psychology until we either pay or uninstall the app.

Bad bad bad.

Being saying that for months.

Poor moderayors having to deal with that on d'aile basis. I really feel for you guys

• 123amb
    123amb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love the game I played way more when the ads was going on that experiment needs to come back lol

• Ahmed1433
    Ahmed1433 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Plz video ad open kar do

• Ahmed1433
    Ahmed1433 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Plz video Ad open in the game

• Helsanyother
    Helsanyother Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

Thanks for confirming what I thought as I also made a purchase and haven’t seen ads since. The levels I’m on are all now impossible and take days to complete. Time to quit the game as it’s more frustrating than enjoyable.

• malwa_gie
    malwa_gie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Od jakiegoś czasu nie pokazują mi się reklamy za bonusy i życia. Czy jest szansa żeby wróciły?

• s4ts
    s4ts Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Just made the mistake to make a purchase ym3 days ago and the ads stopped and now some levels taking days to pass, this is stupid ppl who support the game by buying something disable the ads they are like if they bought somethig they will buy again so no more ads for this guys. Good job developers its time to delete the game and go somewhere else.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,542 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to all newbies and to all who have been here for a while. I totally get why some of you are frustrated that you don't have the video ads or you might have had them and lost them. I never had the video ads at all and I haven't given up on the game. I am getting close to level 11,000 and never had those videos to get the rewards. Are you getting the daily rewards? What about any of the events with the rewards? I will admit that some of the levels are a bit more difficult than others. But I've been playing this game since 2014 and I will continue to play and look forward to any new things that come to the game. Please don't kill the messenger here but if you are writing here then it shows that you are still interested in playing the game. Have any of you checked out the ideas area? It might be to your benefit to post an idea HERE instead of being so upset that you are not in the test group. Check out the master list to see if you would like to vote on any existing idea or create your own idea. I know that the community manager does check out this area and will report to the studio some ideas with a lot of votes. So please take a few moments and check it out. Have a great weekend and happy crushing!

• treehouseX
    treehouseX Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Started the game in 2014, had ads from the start that helped me. Now after 8 years, no ads anymore, mods saying it was a test feature... for 8 years, a test feature..

I think it's just Microsoft management who is bullying the players, and keep randomly change, move and remove features. Just what they did with the banner, what miraculously appeared again after complains. What a terrible organisation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?