🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 566 - 13 610

Options
2»

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

Finished my levels, did not intend to yet. Thought I had company coming for the weekend so I wasn't going to concern myself with the contest. Company canceled, I decided to compete in the contest. Finished the end of my levels because of the 10X points. Was in 5th place and the contest disappeared and then reappeared later but it now shows the following and I can't follow my progress:

I can't imagine that this is how it is supposed to work? @QueenB if you click on the Lovely Leaderboard nothing happens? This was happening to the contest last week too but it cleared up at the end of the contest and you could collect the prize.

@Peter_Tornaros this week I did not dislike the levels as much as you. I did not like some of them with the too much stuff and I went with some creative setup to get through them especially Episode 3. Managed to have some fun doing it. The good old hand jive and a full candy necklace. The blocker that bothered me the most in these episodes was the sugar coat.

Best Levels:

Episode 1- Level 13572 ( I marked my notes "Best So Far" and this held true to the end)

Episode 2- Level 13595

Episode 3 - Level 13607

p.s. It ended up that I only got one episode race for the 1st Episode.

• Bll2
    Bll2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Another disgusting release for android players due to the several modifications levels have by the time android players get them. I'm currently at 13592 (the second episode) and it's horrifying how different the versions of these levels are compared to what is shown on YouTube. Now in almost every level you have to use gold bars to buy extra moves... I even used +70 extra moves to beat one single level. A good game that was based on strategies now it's turned into no money no pass. "We are listening to player's feedback to make things sweeter" hahahaha such a joke

• Chantelle
    Chantelle Posts: 89 Level 3
    edited February 2023
    Options

Completed the VERY LAST LEVEL 13611!! But my game doesn't show any episode race or anything

• Chantelle
    Chantelle Posts: 89 Level 3
    Options

No more levels to Play

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options
  • Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

Hey, for level 13577 is impossible without using lucky boosters or extra moves. There are still 2 licorice left and the number of moves run out! Because for 1 licorice swirl for every 3 moves nad for 9 another licorice swirls from cannons!

• Velta
    Velta Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Ugh. I am so tired of impossible levels.

I have no boosters left & additional moves still don't get me enough licorice. Ugh Ugh Ugh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?