Azielndawana21 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2023 in Support

My game is not showing rewards and not opening shop

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

You will find complete information HERE

• Snesh17
    Snesh17 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've tried everything but I can't open the store

• mis3hijos
    mis3hijos Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I cannot access my rewards and badges

• bonita_are
    bonita_are Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I'm unable to reach my events page for this is the 2nd day! I've turned off my phone to reboot but nothing works..

This is all I get!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! Candy Crushers! 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

As wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested to solve this issue 👇

The loading issue may be due to the app/game not properly connected to the game server. It may be caused by unstable network connection or game server not working properly.

Thus, do try to exit game to the game page, disconnect from internet, wait for few seconds before reconnecting back to the internet, click on the play button and play a level. After that, go to the shop tab and start your purchase.

Please also check that you have not make any in-app restriction in your device. To deactivate restriction, please read here and select the applicable topic, then do the opposite as the article is about restricting in-app purchase.

I hope my answer above give you some insights in solving your issue. 👆😉

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?