In my opinion

Options
En9998
En9998 Posts: 36 Level 2

i think i’m seriously so sick of playing with all those boring every one week updates of Candy Crush Saga, a game you used to enjoy playing has become boring, cuz, you can't call it a new map update when the very first map since this game launched was prettier, you can't call it an update not allowing the game to go back to Landscape, you can't call it an update, when inside a map were each episodes are repetitive and it forces you to finish each episode with a race were u may win 45 golden bars that you never enjoy, because in the next episodes, they will be almost entirely filled with difficult insurmountable levels and you are forced at the end of each level to pay 10 golden bars, otherwise you have no way to pass the level (normally of course, if you pay), because a difficult level to pass in CCS before had the strategy, you can't call it update an music that makes Candy Crush to stop feeling like Candy crush, also most players won’t like it, believe me i’ve checked! so CCS doesn't need updates every 1 week with new levels but the return of Classic, where I'm sure every level was designed with love, not just showing that this game has some new boring levels!

BRING BACK CLASSIC!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?