⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I trying to sync my king account with a facebook account but I don't find sync option button?

Options
alkmtu86
alkmtu86 Posts: 13 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Support

I trying to sync my king account with a facebook account but I don't find sync option button?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,985 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I hope you are able to sync your FB account with King account via PC and continue playing your game as usual. Otherwise, let us know what else are missing from the steps or try again by following the steps below.

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

If you play on a mobile device you may be able to sync the two accounts using the device. The first thing you need to do is sign out of the game with whichever account you are currently using. You do this by clicking on "{My Profile", then sign out on the next screen. You will then be taken back to the opening screen again but this time it will say "Played before?" Click on that and then on the next screen sign in with your other account (if you were playing via King.com then sign in to your FB account or vice versa). Then go ahead and try and play a level and hopefully the game will take you to the same level you were playing on.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Hi there,

Where are you looking for the sync option?

What device are you playing on?

What device are you using to browse the Internet?

When did you create your King account and how?

• alkmtu86
    alkmtu86 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I'm looking for sync option in account settings.

I have Samsung Galaxy note 8.

Same device.

I created my account 2020 but I playing candy crash saga from 2014 and I registered in the game using my Facebook account.

Now I want to sync my score in the game app with my king account.

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

The sync option is on King's website. Since you're using a mobile device, you gotta enable "desktop view", otherwise the Sign in, then Settings button at the top right won't show up. You'll find the sync option there.

By the way, I noticed that your community account was indeed created in 2020. Bear in mind that a King community account is not the same as a King game account. They are separate accounts. If you don't have a King game account, you can create one from inside the game app. This way it'll get synced with your Facebook created game account instantly. How?

1. Start the game app and make sure you're logged in through Facebook;

2. Log out of your game account, then press the Played before button, then the big green button Sign up with email.

3. Create a King game account using your e-mail address.

It's very quick and if this is the first time you're creating a King account through the app, it will get automatically synced with your current progress.

Good luck! 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?