⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I'm on newer level 3322. I have 23 moves to start and others start with 28 moves? How can this be

Options

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sergio, sometimes King has to make changes in the levels.  You can read more about it here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing

• Sergio_Donna
    Sergio_Donna Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Your explanation does not make sense to me.  Why would you have different challenges for the same level game number?  Shouldn't a game level be the same for all players?  This seems quite unfair, especially if a contest is being held.  I've played level 3322 for days.  Used all of my boosters with the bonus of 2 each colored candy, striped, wrapped + 3 extra moves and still have only 1 or 2 of 20 needed to complete the game.  I want you to give me 28 moves, not 23, just like everyone else.  Don't change the playing field because you think its more challenging for me --- it just raises my blood pressure, I get angry and don't enjoy the game like I used to.  It used to relax me.  Now its just grrrrrrrrrr!!!!  Can't take much more of this game and will probably be moving on.  Thanks for listening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?