🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options

Comments

• coolepiccrusher
    coolepiccrusher Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

So true fellow crusher, I can see you know what the true values of the game are. I hope we can charge in to the levels and crush candy in the near future comrade I’m sure what ever baby level they release next won’t stand a chance if two true crushers unite ~love coolepiccrusher

• CrystalKing
    CrystalKing Posts: 372 Level 3
    Options
    Sweet! I love the new saga map

@Diamond_Lim I voted in favor of the new map,fresh as 😎 scrolling up hill,trains passing by,it's dope 👌🏽

• oet1943
    oet1943 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I don’t really have an opinion because it is not important to me. All is ok.

• dawnkitty
    dawnkitty Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

does it really matter if we like it or not.. so many of us didnt like the way it changed to mobile size on computers, like half the size it was before. making it harder for seniors to see.. but those threads were deleted and it is still smaller than ever.

• spottedhorse
    spottedhorse Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

Boring to say the least....

• Mosquito_coil
    Mosquito_coil Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

The new map looks really unsuitable for playing in horizontal mode...

CCS is bad enough to adapt to iPad and win10 now. I don't want King to stop maintaining the horizontal screen mode.

• dvadout
    dvadout Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I guess from the time I commented on not liking the new layout to now it seems like nothing will change. I don't like playing in portrait mode. I never played it in that mode since it started and won't play on that mode. Plus the daily bonus wheel has been MIA with no explanation as to why it disappeared.

I guess it's that time to let this game go. I keep getting stuck on some levels anyway and it's become more frustrating than fun.

I wish I could see why a lot of people like the new layout but I can't.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,173 Level 4
    Options

I hate, hate, hate the new map!🤬

If you want to replay a level it takes FOREVER to scroll down to it, especially from 13356.

My wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder hurt from doing it so much. Mine will switch from old to new and when it does I usually stop playing now.

Looks like the majority of community players don't like it. Ha ha ha...like they care what we think about it!🤨

• brightsky220
    brightsky220 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Timed boosters are a waste. If you’re close to your last life and win the 6th daily win, you don’t even get to use the boosters. Especially the UFO for 10 minutes. Please revert back untimed boosters. Including the Chocolate Box

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Options
    Divine! It's so much easier to navigate with

liking the new map at first I wasn’t sure but it’s much easier to read and navigate 🗺️ in my opinion

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?