We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Glitch on Level 13290 and no response.....

itsEmma
itsEmma Posts: 278 Level 3

Hi, I've emailed the 'customer care/help centre' twice now and only received automated responses directing me here, so, here I am....

On my first attempt at Level 13290, the snake didn't appear in the bottom left hand corner and so the path for the cherries couldn't be created (his basket is ready at the top) This meant that I was unable to complete the level on my first attempt, I lost my Sam's Streak boosters and my share of 83 (so far) Gold Bars in Candy Royale. This just doesn't seem fair as it wasn't my fault. Switching the cherries to the next column was obviously not meant to be necessary.

When we are able to prove these sort of glitches - see screenshot - it would be nice if, as a gesture of good will, what we lost is restored to our account, please?

My game is fully updated and the snake appeared correctly on the second attempt.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?