We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Hints coming sooner?

Elizabeth_H.
Elizabeth_H. Posts: 9 Level 2

Is it me or are the "hints" coming sooner than it used to. After about 2 seconds they start blinking and won't stop. Please give us a way to opt out or turn them down to every 15 minutes or so. Giving me a headache..

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Elizabeth, I'm not sure what hints you are talking about.  Could you do a print screen so that I can see what's going on?

• Elizabeth_H.
    Elizabeth_H. Posts: 9 Level 2

The blinking "hints" that the game gives if you don't move too long. Now it's almost every second they blink. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Now I understand you.  It's the hint of where you should make the next move if you haven't moved fast enough!  Duh!  My brain wasn't functioning well real early this morning.  I haven't seen anyone else write about that besides you but I promise to keep an eye on this and if I get a couple more people saying something I will report it.  Thanks for writing back Elizabeth!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?