Semi Final 3 winners All Stars 2023

Options
mrsfarley88
mrsfarley88 Posts: 25 Level 2

There are a lot of complaints of robots, scamming, etc but no postings of the 10 winners going to London. Congratulations to the 10 finalists. Who are they? Have they posted?

Comments

• TwentyJuan
    TwentyJuan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I honestly don’t know… but I highly doubt that anyone actually made it. King and the Candy Crush (Twitter and Instagram) have not yet replied to anyone…

• dcsummer1
    dcsummer1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

Sim, nós os jogadores fomos roubados. A King usou de muita má fé com este torneio fraudulento para roubar o seu jogadores . Eu jogo Candy crush há 10 anos, e jamais imaginei ser roubada como eu fui nesse torneio All Star. E foi exatamente o que fizeram, roubaram o nosso dinheiro, e nos enganaram com esse torneio sem transparência. Os jogadores honestos que ficaram dias sem dormir passando por privações assim como eu passei, precisam se unir. E processar essa King porque isso é um crime, e eles precisam ser responsabilizados.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    Options

@dcsummer1 sums it up very nicely, alas in Portuguese. You need to use your translator to read it. There has been a lot of Portuguese in this community lately, and this shows how many people from Brazil were conned into spending money by this tournament. The only blessing in all of this at all is that so many countries were not allowed to participate, probably because of immigration/visa rules, so King could not rip off more millions of people from all around the world. Those in Asia and Africa were lucky!

I doubt that anyone who won would dare post in this community. In fact I know of one player in the community who was branded a cheater in the 3rd semi final by another player. I recognised the image on the posted leaderboard. I fear that even a winner who did play "honestly" would not post here now, they would just get a lot of abuse. But probably no one did manage to win, because to get scores in the tens of millions surely you would have had to simultaneously play on several devices. So only the scammers and professional cheaters won. Maybe King will stick to their word and disqualify some of them to let those in second place go to London. Or they might try to sweep it all under the table and hope grass will grow over it.

• christinewupp
    Options

Yes, we do have a winner. Indeed, @John_Porter posted under the header "I did it" ,but strangely this post is nowhere to be seen anywhere in community. Here is a screenshot from his leaderboard and from the missing post. If you read this, John. I believe he played honestly.

• DLaprade
    DLaprade Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

I played all the way to Semi Final 2. I went up about 1100 levels from start to finish. After I won the first semi final (after spending way too much on boosters/gold) I realized very quickly that to win semi final 2 and 3 I would need to spend hundreds/thousands to keep up. Within the first 30 minutes the top person on my leaderboard had several hundred thousand candies. It didn't make sense. I made it an hour into the round and realized something wasn't right and voluntarily stopped. I feel bad for the 2nd place person I beat out in semi final round 1 because maybe he/she would have gone all the way but I wasn't willing to spend more, and think even if I had spent more it wouldn't have made a difference. I think that the only people that didn't have to spend a lot of money are those that stock piles of hundreds of boosters and lots of gold already.

• christinewupp
    Options

Yes, that is about one level a minute giving an average of 4500 points, non stop for 24 hours, quite a feat but definitely possible. I got 4500 average per level with the x30 multiplier when I played in the wild card round and I can definitely play at a speed of one level a minute. John was playing the random levels players at the top of Candy Crush get after they have completed all the regular levels. This may have helped because you can skip those if you don't like the look of them. I don't know what nda means.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,720 Legend
    edited April 2023
    Options

@christinewupp

NDA=NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

T&C's

5.4.20. Requirements: Finalists will be required to sign Non-disclosure agreements, and publicity releases (“NDAs”) before taking part in the Final. NDAs will be provided to these finalists at a later date.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?