🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 611 - 13 655

Options
2»

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @Peter_Tornaros there are some difficult ones for sure. Still trying to have fun doing them. I have no chance in the contest could not/did not want to play that much so I am not going to finish all of the levels just yet.

ʕ â€ąáŽ„â€ąÊ”àž…

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Hello, @Scooterpie! I enjoy reading your posts a lot. @Peter_Tornaros - I agree, 13653 is virtually impossible without boosters.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that 13630 is an extremely hard level too.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Just finished my last two levels. I found Level 13654 to be a real obstacle. Therefore I was most pleased by the lucky board I got on the last Level 13655.

Level 13650 was marked in my notes: (NEED TO PLAY AGAIN) to get it?

This week all in all I did not have a bad time, yes there are some difficult levels. There are still so many changes happening that I do not think that everything has settled into place yet as far as side games, events, the contests, etc.

I am hoping for maybe the development of a new booster? Maybe a candy that has the capabilities of like the knight in chess. Or perhaps an atomic fireball candy? I dunno? Whatcha planning?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options

These levels are finally out for iPad and mobile now. I enjoyed level 13629 as it was different and you had to for once think about how to tackle this, but there aren't enough moves to get it done, why reduce moves from 25 to 21? Do not use a lucky candy for this one! I also enjoyed Level 13631. Use a coconut wheel if you can, it came in very handy for me. Level 13635 made me lose my streak, it was impossible on the first try, no point trying to preserve your streak on this or else you'll just spend all your gold. I passed it third time using fishes up front, and getting a "luckier" board I guess. Level 13637 needs booster fishes up front as well if you have some.

However Level 13636 is ridiculous. According to the videos it started out with 33 moves, then they reduced it to 24, then 22, and now I only get 20!! What? I can't see how you can pass this without boosters AND 35 extra moves. Why do you always have to throw in at least one impossible level into the mix, just when we are actually starting to enjoy playing the game again? Every level SHOULD be possible to do within the moves given.

• smitherskathy1
    smitherskathy1 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

As usual, the videos for 13654 all show more moves than I receive. I am down to 2 gold bars simply because there were levels that required anywhere from 50 to 60 extra moves to beat. So, here I go again, another level that is basically impossible to beat with 20 moves. I am so tired of this bunk. I repeat - I WILL NOT PAY MONEY.

• Sabatah
    Sabatah Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

13645. Impossible without buying the extra moves. Even the « easy «  levels are practically impossible without extra moves or a bunch of boosters. Is it just me of is the game getting boring. I love a challenge but It has to be achievable. Come on cc. Give me a break

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

the tweeked or “reworked* version of level 13 643 is 28 moves and collect 30 licorice swirls- but no matter how many boosters you use or how many times you play it (it’s been 4 days) there will never be enough licorice swirls generated to complete the puzzle,. .not even with the 3 extra moves and ufos. I know that the levels are reworked by an accountant and a bot, but maybe a coder could at least look at the levels to make sure that a level could possibly work. If a puzzle can’t be solved- it’s not a puzzle by definition. Also, normally if I haven’t splurged for extra moves by the 200th game play, the game usually figures out I’m not spending my precious few gold bars on a s**t level and “lets me pass” ..but not anymore? Why even have an ad generated income stream if it doesn’t do anything? Who is still watching ads for boosters that don’t do anything and 3 extra moves when you really need 20?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options

I have noticed this for weeks now: There have cropped up impossible levels like the one you describe, @geln77 all over the higher levels. This is a a fairly recent development, but I believe it is a quite deliberate move by King. Also for several weeks now I have noted that at this range of levels they no longer give out "lucky boards", the free passes you describe if a player is close to giving up for ever. I believe this is because King want players who do not spend money on this game to quit. Also a month ago I noted that they have made levels harder across the board and I theorised that this might be in the run up to All Stars, so that profits could be higher. This last one I seem to have been proven right on since.

• AMO
    AMO Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Stuck on 13636 and hoping to get lucky with the “Pot of Gold” contest so I can get some extra moves! I don’t understand either how the allowable moves keep going down. When you watch any help videos, they always have way more moves than I am allowed. Well, I should have some lives by now, so off I go to try and try again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?